It’s just ten days until The Business Exchange South West Charity Conference 2020 on Thursday 6th February at Bath Racecourse.
Are you looking to attend but haven’t secured your tickets yet? There is something for everyone. You should come along if…
- You’re an organisation looking to improve your Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
- A business looking to find a charity to fundraise for or donate your time or skills
- A charity or not-for-profit organisation looking to expand your network
- Open to the possibility of collaboration with other like-minded organisations for success
- Looking to build ethics into your business model
- Wanting to find out what support is available to charities locally
- You’re looking to improve your social media profile
- Wanting to find out how technology can help shape the future of your organisation
- You have burning finance and accountancy questions
- You’re considering Crowdfunding as a fund-raising platform
- You need legal support
- You’re looking to learn from other not-for-profits who have successfully diversified their offering
425+ people have already signed up to attend the day and this doesn’t include the sponsor and exhibitor lists. Much of the day is free to attend with 8 educational seminars covering everything from finance to technology and business ethics.
The day will begin with a networking breakfast at 7:30am. Our guest speaker is Bradford-on-Avon-based charity, Dorothy House Hospice Care who will be discussing diversity in the third sector. The charity will talk about Ubiety, its collection of luxury therapy products.
A huge thanks to our event sponsors, Bath Racecourse, Milsted Langdon, Stone King and Fidelius Group, without their support the day wouldn’t be possible.
Anyone wishing to attend the day can book on via Eventbrite. Click on the green ‘ticket’ button and select tickets for which elements of the day you would like to go to. Click on this link to book your tickets.
Read the full seminar schedule here.