Bath Mind the local charity which promotes and protects good mental health is hosting a one-off event on Monday 12th October to mark World Mental Health Day.
The webinar session is entitled ‘Pandemic stress and the importance of workplace wellness’ and will be delivered by experts, Arabella Tresilian, Accredited Workplace Mediator and Trainer, and Pip Galland Employment and HR Solicitor.
The session is set to answer practical questions, including:
- What positive steps can businesses take?
- Why should employers think about addressing mental health and wellbeing?
- How employee mental health and wellbeing has been affected by the pandemic
- Practical tools to aid mental health conversations with employees
- Employment law and workplace wellbeing top tips Q&A
The webinar is aimed at managers and HR professionals and will take place on Monday 12th October from 14:00-15:30. It costs £45 per person, with group discounts available.
To find out more visit: www.bathmind.org.uk/product/wmhd2020-training/ or email: Hannahroper@bathmind.org.uk
Pictured above: Bath Mind’s guest speaker, Arabella Tresilian, Accredited Workplace Mediator and Trainer