The 4th Business Exchange South West Charity Conference & Expo in partnership with 3SG and our sponsors Milsted Langdon and Stone King is taking place tomorrow 19th May at Bath Racecourse.
The day is set to begin with a SELL OUT networking breakfast for over 100 delegates from 8:30-10am. Attendees will hear from guest speaker Hamish Evans, Co-Founder of Community Interest Company, Middle Ground Growers who will share his experience of running a successful crowdfunding campaign raising over £96,000 with 545 supporters in just 69 days, enabling them to build an ecological farm for Bath.
The expo and conference will officially open at 10am with 50 exhibitors consisting of local charities, not for profits and those working in the Third Sector.
So far, there have been over 530 signups for various parts of the day with representatives attending from 115 organisations from across the South West.
The event is an opportunity for local businesses, charities and not for profits, to connect, share learnings and go for growth with far reaching benefits to the surrounding communities. This event is unique in the UK. There are lots of charity and not for profit events on a national scale but not so many focused on a region and uniting a community.
The exhibitors are:
There are also a number of seminars and talks planned throughout the day which are all free to attend thanks to our sponsors.
The sessions include:
- Charities Vital Signs Report with Quartet Community Foundation – Time 10:15am- 10:45am
- Social Media for Success – Engaging new audiences with Naturally Social – Time 11:00-11:30am
- Finance FAQs with Milsted Langdon – Time 11:45am – 12:15pm
- ESG – The Opportunities with Transform and Action Net Zero – Time 12:30 -13:00
- The Future of the Third Sector: How the South West can be pioneers for change – Time 13:15 – 13:45
- Good Governance with Stone King – Time 14:00 – 14:30
- Being Digital Curious: Reflections and learnings in conversion with Nathan and Janine – Time 14:45 – 15:15
- Volunteering options in BaNES with 3SG – Time 15:30 -16:00
- Responsible Investing and ESG – Time 11:00 – 11:30
- The Mindset for Change with Jim Hughes – Time 12:30 – 13:00
Come along and find out more about the buoyant Third Sector in our region and how you can support it through working together, volunteering your time or fundraising.
To find out more and to register for your free space click here. You are welcome to turn up at any point throughout the day (10am-4pm) and stay as long as you wish.