Throughout the Coronavirus outbreak, the West of England Combined Authority is offering free career coaching, training and support to help you develop the skills and confidence you need to progress your career and improve your pay.
The Future Bright scheme is tailored to your individual needs and career goals and the team of experienced career coaches can help you with:
- Advice and support: your dedicated coach will work with you to help you create an action plan showing where you want to be and how you can get there.
- Developing skills: Future Bright will help you identify and access support and training as well as looking at ways you can get more from your current role.
- Personal budgets: Future Bright can help you pay for the training and equipment you need to reach your goals.
Future Bright is open to local residents who are:
- Aged 19 and over
- Living in the West of England – that’s Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol and South Gloucestershire
- Currently in paid work – this can be full-time, part time or anything in between.
- Receiving benefits or tax credits – Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit, Job Seeker’s Allowance, Income Support, Employment Support Allowance, Housing Benefit, or Means-Tested Council tax Reduction.
To find out more visit: www.westofengland-ca.gov.uk/future-bright/ email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 395555
Pictured above: The Future Bright team