A week-long celebration of emerging technology for professionals, techies and families.
Digital and technology has become so ingrained in our day-to-day activity it’s almost something we don’t even think about. Yet somehow, it feels like the world of tech is moving at full throttle and, if you’re not on board, you are quickly being left behind.
AI, automation, flexible working… There has been a lot of change over the past few years. What does this mean for you and your business? Are you up there with the digital elite or do you feel as though you are being swept up in a digital frenzy?
Bath Digital Festival is back, once again from 22nd to 26th October with a packed schedule, exploring digital for work and business. Whether you’re just starting up, a savvy networker, a marketing lover, or looking to future proof, there’s an event for you.
Here is a snapshot of the type of topics being covered:
- Digital Business – Events for day-to-day business processes including transformation, intellectual property, law and finance.
- Digital Marketing – Workshops that delve in to data, analytics, SEO, brand and advertising.
- Digital Content – Improve your web presence with sessions on strategy, storytelling and more.
- Digital Entrepreneurs – For the start-ups and scale-ups, find out about support and funding available locally.
- Digital Ethics – All your data, privacy and security concerns will be explored.
- Digital Talent – A series of events to excite a new wave of tech experts.
Whatever your interests, there is something for everyone at Bath Digital Festival. Keep an eye on the festival website for the latest release of events and make sure you book your early bird ticket, on sale from 22nd August.
To find out more and to book visit: www.bathdigitalfestival.co.uk